Thursday, August 26, 2010

more work on 'Puppe'



















She got a pair of trousers to go with her top/very short dress, and I put her felt hair into pig tails. There was more minor surgery to her hands to get rid of the lobster look.



I also looked my pattern over and made some adjustments, mainly to the hands and shoulders. Will have to make another doll to see if the changes worked! But, as you can see from the photos, we're having an unusually sunny day, so I'll be off to the Grange with Emm and my friend Cath, for some coffee and cake and sunshine, and then maybe for a little dip in the sea! Just waiting for Emm to wake up!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for you lovely comment on my blog I love your dolls! need to do a doll again myself. I always struggle with the hair, so I was inspired by your felt hair!

    ReplyDelete